Join us on Saturday, February 26 when 15 of the finest crafty blogs will demonstrate unique folds and motions to make your cards super special.
1. Ellen at http://www.cardmonkey-business.blogspot.com/
2. Selina at http://www.mudpiereality.blogspot.com/
3. Sarah at http://www.simplyshaddock.blogspot.com/
4. Jessica at http://www.thecreativestamperspot.blogspot.com/
5. Sue at http://www.susanascorner.blogspot.com/
6. Janice at http://www.cricutology.blogspot.com/
7. Wendy at http://www.wendyscreativecraftingcorner.blogspot.com/
8. Kacee at http://www.youhadmeatscrap.blogspot.com/
9. Jennifer at http://www.craftycardgallery.blogspot.com/
10. Amanda at http://www.stellarscraps.blogspot.com/
11. Kim at http://www.rickettscricuts.blogspot.com/
12. Brynn at http://www.flairandfrillscreativity.blogspot.com/
13. Ashley at http://www.scraptasticideas.blogspot.com/
14. Nikki at http://www.theglamoroussideofscrapping.blogspot.com/
15. Elaine at
NEW! 16. Alex at
Sunday, February 20, 2011
Saturday, February 12, 2011
One of the fabulous blog stops on the upcoming Motions and Folds Card Hop is Sarah at www.simplyshaddock.blogspot.com. Sarah recently posted a terrific video on YouTube that offers a tutorial on how to make a TriFold Shutter Card.
I've watched many, MANY videos on cardmaking, and this is one of the best! If you're interested in seeing how to make the card that Sarah featured on my last hop (Valentine's Day Card Blog Hop), please tune in here!